What is luxury? When I ask myself, what luxury means? it got me thinking.
We often think of luxuries as status or symbol, luxuries can often be the things we can’t buy, like the time with our loved ones in these hectic and busy world. Handwritten cards of thanks and phone calls with people we do not see enough, it is the small things that are unexpected and come from the heart.
I made a short list in 10 minutes on what is luxury means for me, i think you should do that too, it is very refreshing and help you to see the good things in your life :)
Here it is:
1. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts
3. Taking a drive on a pretty road while listening your favorite song on the radio
4. A good conversation on the beach with friends
5. Laughing at yourself for falling
6. Laughing at an inside joke in path
7. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
8. Having someone play with your hair.
9. Swinging on swings.
10. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
11. Holding hands with someone you care about.
12. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.
13. Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much desired present from you
14. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.
15. Taking a family photo once in a while
It doesn't necessarily we have the best of everything, we just make the best out of everything that comes our way. Well, there comes a time in your life when you realize something. You realize that you love your life, you love your friends, you love your family, you love everyone, you enjoy the time you are with your friends, you enjoy spending time with your family, you feel comfortable where you are, you love the things you do, you share your love and your smile, you share a smile to the mirror and realize that you are rich.
Here is the quote that made me laugh hard, but I guess it is true
"When I was in grade school, they told me to write down what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down: HAPPY
They told me I didn't understand the assignment,
I told them they didn't understand life."
So friends, Dream BIG, Plan and Do it. But don’t take Life too hard, Enjoy every process, now that God will always there for you.